As salon Manager, you are responsible for running a multimillion-dollar business from day one. We give you all the training, tools, and support you need, and you bring your entrepreneurial spirit. We offer the perfect balance of autonomy and support, and you will learn everything it takes to run a successful business.
Hair Fairies is the premier lice treatment salon in the US. With locations all across the United States, Hair Fairies provides an important service to families battling head lice every day. You get to be the hero - eliminating lice with our proven, non-toxic technique. YOU WILL NOT GET LICE BY WORKING HERE! We take basic precautions to ensure you don't bring anything home with you.
Our perfectly positioned locations allow you to connect with the community of small businesses that surround you. Building relationships with other businesses and seeking out referrals and networking opportunities is paramount to your success.
At Hair Fairies, we invest in your growth. We are a rapidly growing company, offering our employees many opportunities for advancement. We are with you for the long haul!
Responsibilities and Duties
Your Role: Our Store Managers work alongside store technicians, taking a hands-on approach to training, managing store operations, driving financial success, building and leading great teams, and creating a welcoming and stress-free environment for our clients. As a Hair Fairies manager, your time is spent tackling a myriad of responsibilities to grow your salon:
· Sales & Marketing:From sales calls to doctors’ offices or hair salons, to building a following on your local Facebook page, your business is built by your efforts. We give you the materials and messaging, and you go out and do it! Our “boots on the ground” approach is an invaluable skill to learn in any business setting, and highly marketable in your future endeavors.
· Customer Service: Service is what we do. As a Store Manager, you will get the opportunity to help people out of tough and trying situations. And with our proven treatment methodology, you get to be the hero again and again!
· Operations: Manage your product inventory, schedule technicians to maximize service and profitability, gather marketing materials; these are all part of your daily responsibilities.
· Finance: Reconcile your daily sales, construct monthly P&L statements, and learn every nuance of your business’ finances. Your profitability depends on your attention to detail and the controls you put in place.
Qualifications and Skills
Bachelor's Degree OR
Management Experience Required
We Invest in You:
· Dental, vision, and health benefits
· 401k (match)
· In-state college education assistance
· Paid training
· Access to advanced digital marketing consultants
· CEO and Director support
Salary + GUARANTEED GRATUITY Average extra $5K-10K
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $41,000.00 /year + guaranteed gratuity and Bonus structure